Monday, November 12, 2007

Our new investment 09-08-07


Since we moved into the house we have been waiting the day when we could put in a fence. Well- the day is now here. We were waiting to blog this because we wanted to surprise mom and dad. (they like to keep secrets in the family until they come and see things like this) but- they found out about it and everyone has been waiting to see what it looks like. So- here are some pictures. I'll put some more pictures of it up when I get them downloaded on the computer. It looks a lot different now. Keep posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speak for yourself-I didn't know about the fence. Dad probably knows! Congrats!! I'll bet you're thrilled. Lots of money and lots of work.

Steph said...

Did you guys do it or did you pay someone?

Vonae said...

We had someone do it. Because Shane is a perfectionist and he doesn't have much time off so we decided it was worth having someone come in and do it. It was completed in about 10 days.
Mom- I thought that dad told you because he found out when we were talking about the investment. I wish that we could have surprised you.