Monday, November 12, 2007

Brianna's First Day Kindergarten 09-06-07

Brianna started kindergarten this year. She is part time which means two full days of school and every other Friday. It is a big change for all of us to have her gone all day. Paige always gives her a big hug when we pick her up at school. It's like she hasn't seen her in a week. I love it. Brianna however thinks that she is weird!
Because it was her special day she got to have the special place setting and pick dinner. I think in included mac-n-cheese. Wow time sure does go fast. I can't believe that we have a child in public school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am glad to see you using the special plate, etc. It's a big day when your first born goes to school!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonae said...

We use the plate all the time. The kids love it and it does make them feel special! Thanks!